Catch up on fresh updates from YouTube and Twitter, groundbreaking developments from Google, along with 5 LinkedIn tips to help you boost your profile – all this inside the episode 18 of #SocialRecap with Chia Luen Lee!
This week we talk about:
1. 01:04 – Twitter is letting users broadcast LIVE audio (and ONLY audio).
2. 01:47 – Google Assistant has become the first multilingual virtual assistant.
3. 02:26 – NEW Dataset Search Tool from Google to support researchers & journalists.
4. 02:57 – Is Google getting rid of the URL?
5. 04:22 – NEW Facebook Creator Studio to help Creators improve their content.
6. 04:52 – YouTube’s dark theme expanding to more Android users.
7. 05:27 – 5 LinkedIn tips to help you make meaningful connections that could lead to your next job.
🎧 Listen to the #SocialRecap on Soundcloud:
📚 Read the #SocialRecap on our blog:
PROUDLY MADE BY BRAND24: http://bit.ly/brand24-18
Brand24 is a media & Internet monitoring tool that analyzes the buzz around your brand, product, social media, hashtags, or any other keywords.
Start your free trial at http://bit.ly/brand24-18
#SocialRecap, ep. 18 — September 19, 2018